School has started and so have the stresses that go along with it. Whether it is carrying a backpack that is too heavy or sitting in a desk for 8 hours straight, children will soon start to feel the stress and strain that school can bring. There is also an enormous amount of mental stress that comes with school and it is our job as parents to give our children the tools they need to be successful this school year.
It is important that we take the time to educate our children on proper posture, backpack safety, healthy eating, consistent physical activity and the importance of regular visits to your chiropractor. At Lambert Family Chiropractic we not only correct your child’s subluxation or misalignment of the spine we talk to them about all of the above. Chiropractic care along with making positive lifestyle choices will get your child on the road to happy and healthy life.
Here are 10 great reasons your child should visit a chiropractor:
10. To assist with sleep issues
9. To help alleviate bed-wetting or digestive problems
8. To assist with behavioral disorders & offer greater emotional well-being
7. To improve their child’s ability to concentrate
6. To improve spinal posture
5. To help with Asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
4. To help with colic/irritable baby syndrome
3. To strengthen immunity & reduce the incidence of colds, ear infections & general illness
2. To enhance their child’s overall well-being
1. To maximize & increase their child’s brain and nerve development
For more information on the benefits of chiropractic care for children visit: